The HOPE Service provides a free, confidential service offering advice, support and options to victims/survivors.
The service can be accessed by anyone who is experiencing or has experienced domestic violence/abuse.
The HOPE Service provides:
- Advice service for emotional & practical support for victims & survivors of Domestic Violence/Abuse.
- Specialist counselling service – provided by experienced Counsellors who are members of the British
- Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and offer a person centred approach.
- Freedom Programme – 12 week group work programme for women who want to learn about the reality of domestic violence and abuse.
- Refuge Referrals – Support for access to refuge space nationally.
- Referrals to other Agencies
- Referrals to other PDVS services – such as Outreach, Sanctuary Scheme or Changing Futures Programme.
To find out more about the HOPE Services or to access the Services please contact our helpline – 01772 201601 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org